Friday 26 April 2013

Fortunatley, Unfortunatley.....

What did you collect when you were little? I collected novelty shaped rubbers/erasers.
Oh and for a while I collected pencil shavings!

Yes pencil shavings you see my plan was to stick them into a creative piece of art of colour and spirals, but I didn't know what to glue them onto or what glue to use. Unfortunately whilst I was being indecisive over board and glue the pencil shavings pot got knocked onto a carpet, shavings trodden on....

Fortunately I had another idea, if you rub out A LOT with a normal eraser you get lots of bits, what would happen to those bits if gathered together and melted in a saucepan? Could this make a new eraser? Unfortunately I was not allowed to use the cooker so couldn't proceed with this idea, probably a good thing as it could have been messy and smelly not something you can hide from your mum on her best saucepan!

These days I've noticed I am a collector of ideas.
I had planned to do Wordless Wednesday unfortunately missed it this week. Thought provoking Thursday?  Fun filled Friday? Then I get carried away planning but not actually doing.

I'm still a collector, I like to have complete sets of things, I need to have a complete set of resources before I can act so I shelf ideas, putting them on  my mental edge ledge for another day!

Yes this post should have a photo and once again is in danger of unfortunately not being published and sitting on the edge. I'll put it out there without a pic for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment